‘Sup, yo? Back when I attempted to make Facebook a better place, I would occasionally post a picture of something I found and ask for captions.
I even offered prizes.
Today I thought, Why not do that for the blog? I can’t afford to gift people often, however, so this is going to be more of a quarterly/random thing. Yeah, I know that screws up my regular traffic but I’m not really in this for the million hits or whatever.
So, basic rules:
- I will post a picture. These are all from a phone or some other crappy source, so no judging my skillz.
- You will think of a funny caption/short story and write it in the comments. You will have one week to do so, as the cut off will be midnight of the following Friday.
I prefer clean comments, like PG rated at the worst.
- I will decide who the winner is. Yep, I’m subjective.
- I will post who the winner(s) is (are) sometime on the following Friday. You will be happy that you won, or compliment the winner and visit his or her blog. Rainbows will appear and everyone will join internet hands and sing.
- I will send the winner information regarding receiving the prize. If s/he doesn’t respond to this request, s/he will not be sent one. I’ll keep it.
I do not save anyone’s information. I’m not creepy like that; sorry.
If you made it this far down, I’d like to start today. Here’s your picture:
No entries accepted after 12:00:00 a.m. MDT August 3, 2018. Write something before Thursday night, folks.