17 thoughts on “Whose Error?

1. Bruce Goodman September 21, 2018 / 12:59 pm

The clever thing about machines with artificial intelligence is that they know how to make us think they’re dumb…

2. momlifewithchiari September 21, 2018 / 2:56 pm

Wow, I would have been frustrated! Yes, it’s those moments when you are really needing to get something done, and things are just not quite adding up. Hope it’s working now Chelsea!

3. mymindlessdrivel September 21, 2018 / 7:32 pm

Years ago at work we had a printer with a name of Diablo. I maintained it was aptly named. The likelihood it would malfunction was directly correlated to how much you needed it not to malfunction. Somewhere along the line computer/printer-makers wised up and didn’t broadcast the evil in the names. Doesn’t mean it isn’t still there, though.

• Chelsea Owens September 21, 2018 / 7:37 pm

I’d be way too superstitious to name one that. 😀

• Lesleykluchin September 23, 2018 / 10:18 am

I rarely have any issues with my apple products. I have a Macbook pro laptop, iPad pro and iPhone. The only time I have had issues is when I haven’t updated my devices. Then they might run slow. The school system used apple so I got used to it and now I would never go to another device. I even have apple TV.

Plus apple care is there to get you through any tech issues. I love my apple products. But then again, I think I have become a tech whore. LOL

My youngest son (the one who makes movies) swears by apple products and wouldn’t use anything else. He uses his apple watch on set but has his iPhone ten in his pocket while he is filming. At home he sets up scenes for the next day on his Macbook Pro and emails or texts the actors and film crew where they need to be and what time etc. You can’t make mistakes or have mess-ups when you are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars every day filming. So, I respect his judgement in what he uses on tech products. Just saying’…

• Chelsea Owens September 23, 2018 / 10:42 am

Old prejudices on my part. 🙂 We use computers for gaming, writing, and programming. We’ve always used the (more expensive!) Apple laptop for music-creation and such.

• Lesleykluchin September 23, 2018 / 10:44 am

Yes, Apple is in my opinion the best. My word program is the Mac version.

4. Monique September 29, 2018 / 1:13 pm

the magic of the restart button… but when even that fails you……….