Greetings peoples!! Welcome to the eighth installment of The Weekly Terrible Poetry Contest.
If you are like most poets, you probably write too well to consider entering. Don’t worry; just read “How To Write Terrible Poetry.” After that, follow these rules:
- The topic is Dumb Managers. I felt inspired on behalf of a friend.
- For length, I’m good with short. Keep it under 150 words.
- Rhyme if you want. I’m not forcing anyone.
- WRITE TERRIBLY! Though we may cheer that incompetence is receiving its comeuppance, we must also be made to cringe.
- Don’t get too carried away, but I’m upping the rating to PG-13.
You have till 8:00 a.m. MST next Friday (January 11, 2019) to submit a poem.
I’m trying out this submission form again. Not sure I like it, so you may also leave your entry or a link to it in the comments.