Thanks to Beckie of Beckie’s Mental Masterfulness for nominating me last week; and on my birthday, no less!
Here are my answers to Beckie’s awesome queries:
- Do you collect something, if so, what?
I just might have a problem collecting books. Yes, I can quit when I -okay; no, no I can’t.
- Other than writing, do you have any other hobbies or activities that you enjoy?
I am a mother and housewife (and regular wife, and taxi, and….) “other than writing.” *Sigh* As such, my other hobbies need to fit between the cracks. They include reading, running, camping, and artsing.
- What is your most embarrassing moment in public?
I puked on several kids at our choir concert in fifth grade.
- If you had your choice of sleeping on a bed of nails or eating chocolate covered ants, which would you choose, and why?
I seriously think this question needs more parameters. I mean; if I only had to sleep on the nail bed for ten seconds, that’d be fine. If I only had to try one ant, that would also be fine.
Mostly I don’t think I would be able to sleep on nails or chew insects.
- What is your worse pet-peeve?
I’ve been thinking about this one. My worst pet-peeve is people being selfish, especially at the expense of others. Seriously, people, have some manners if you can’t have empathy.
Any stragglers-on to my blog know I’m not a huge fan of this chain mail thing, so my nominees are more a list of blogs I follow that I highly recommend you all check out. If they want to answer the questions, more power to them.
Len of Len’s Daily Diary. Brilliant mind, touching observations, and excellent story-teller.
Treeshallow Musings. She’s a gifted poet and word-painter.
Geoff. If you haven’t read Mr. LePard yet, that may be better for your health.
H.R.R. Gorman. Also an excellent writer; delving into a little sci-fi, a little horror, a little fun.
Beverly Hughes. One of my favorite people. She writes moving and insightful posts about mental illness and her journeyings.
Official Nominees: you may choose to answer my questions:
- Is there anything chocolate cannot solve?
- Are fabric softeners really effective?
- Who is your favorite Disney princess?
- Which storybook villain would always win a limerick competition?
- If you could vote for anyone to be leader of your respective country, who would it be and why wouldn’t it be Girl Scout Tagalong cookies?
If interested, here are the rules and such:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).