Thank you, P’Arc for the nomination! I know it’s not Thursday, but we’ll just ignore that and move on.
Here are the questions with my answers:
1. Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
I kind-of, sort-of wrote on Facebook. Like, wrote wrote. My goal was to post quality content with immediate results from my adoring fans in real life.
It turned out to be really hard on my self-esteem, watching ‘friends’ re-post crap and ignore my pearls. A truly wonderful (intelligent, beautiful, amazing, kick-a**) friend of mine suggested I move my act over to blogdom.
2. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
Hands-down: humor. Even with a serious or non-fiction post, a bit of personality gets me giggling at myself.
3. What are your top 3 favorite blog posts?
From myself: I enjoyed my how-to on writing poetry, “Let’s Stay In Bed Today,” and “The Case of the Kitchen Cacophony.”
From other bloggers; I most enjoy reading short stories, humor, poetry -anything well-written, really.
4. What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
I love curling up with a good bag of potato chips and French onion dip, with only my current book or video game to judge me.
5. What are 3 of your favorite things?
Running in the rain, cuddling during a movie, and satisfying creation.
6. What are your proudest blogging moments?
Hmmm… that time I broke out to composing every day instead of pasting what I’d already done; and every. single. time someone leaves me a thoughtful comment.
7. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
Ha ha ha ha ha…. Oh. Maybe you were serious.
8. Describe your personality in 3 words:
Repressed, tired creationist.
9. What are your top 3 pet peeves?
Intentionally unkind people, Intentionally ignorant people, and children singing pop songs.
10. What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
Welllll… if I answered that, it wouldn’t satisfy the question any more.
I’m not sure who I’ve mentioned before and honestly feel too exhausted to double-check. So, here are some blogs you all ought to check out:
Ruth at Ruth Scribbles.
J of Thru Violet’s Lentz.
Stephen, down by the Fractured Faith Blog.
Masercot, who shouldn’t be given a computer at Potatoes and The Promise of More Potatoes.
Geoff LePard, aspiring member of MP’s Flying Circus who writes from TanGental.
Just ’cause I didn’t list you, it doesn’t mean I don’t love you. I’m firing on about half a cylinder and can therefore only recall the last two blog posts I read. Anyone can play; I’m not picky.
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Answer all the questions down below
• Pingback to the creator: Ellyn@Allonsythornraxx
• Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag.
THE CREATOR IS: