26 thoughts on “

1. Peregrine Arc October 28, 2019 / 7:50 pm

I know this isn’t the point, but I love snow! ⛄❄️🌨️

2. Pam Webb October 28, 2019 / 11:04 pm

How did you know we received a snow flurry today? Especially weird since it was just pleasant enough to eat lunch outside just one before. Sorry, no joy in October snow.

3. TanGental October 29, 2019 / 1:57 am

Me too though having to buy the whole snow experience these days does remove some of the spontaneous joy, if I’m honest…

• Chelsea Owens October 29, 2019 / 8:14 am

I suppose that’s something else I need to appreciate: snow in my own backyard.

4. rsrook October 29, 2019 / 3:45 am

I find it builds a sense of camaraderie to wallow in the communal misery of a Minnesota March, that’s it’s own kind of joy, but by then I don’t think I could direct it at the snow.

5. Barbara Lane October 29, 2019 / 9:31 am

Thanks for that great reminder to enjoy what comes as we have a forecast for possible snow this week and I have been dreading it. But I’m going to just turn on the fireplace, fix a cup of tea, sit down and watch it snow. And I will remember your post when I do.

6. BlackSheep October 30, 2019 / 7:04 pm

Global warming will fix that up, but I will miss the days when school busses were cancelled.

7. Michael B. Fishman November 1, 2019 / 6:10 am

Said someone who never drove in the snow or went for a walk and ended up with a sore backside for two months! 🙂

• Chelsea Owens November 1, 2019 / 7:15 am

😀 I keep telling my kids to stop walking on ice. “Once you’ve slipped, you’ll never do it on purpose again!”