58 thoughts on “Baby’s Breath

• Chelsea Owens December 23, 2019 / 9:23 am

That, and I had a C-Section. I’m always impatient with surgery recovery.

Thank you!

• robertawrites235681907 December 24, 2019 / 4:44 am

I had to have C-Sections too. Greg was a footling breech presentation so the doctor wouldn’t risk a natural delivery. I was disappointed at the time but a healthy baby is the most important thing. Try to rest if you can, I know it is hard with four other children and Christmas upon us.

• Chelsea Owens December 24, 2019 / 9:10 am

Thank you. I thought you’d told me that before, and I’m sorry -from knowing how recovery is.

1. TanGental December 22, 2019 / 7:38 am

Yer big softy! Who knew you could do cute! But v lovely for all that. Just don’t make it a habit….

2. Pastor Cathy's Pilgrimage December 22, 2019 / 8:08 am

Precious. This is interesting. A family of my parents lost their granddaughter to a personal incident. The girls mother refused to give the girls time in place of drugs and wild living. I have done the opposite. I want a clean family and have privately adopted the girl. Non officially, but she and her sister knew my heart is open to give them love. They have accepted. I told the mother she is my sister. She smiled.

3. mymindlessdrivel December 22, 2019 / 12:03 pm

So sweet!

Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you and your boys!

• Chelsea Owens December 22, 2019 / 1:47 pm

Thank you! Merry Christmas and New Year to you, too!

4. Sadje December 22, 2019 / 3:42 pm

So sweet. You’ve captured a moms feeling perfectly. 💖

5. petespringerauthor December 22, 2019 / 10:54 pm

What could be better than writing a poem inspired by a wonderful new addition to your family?

6. kat December 22, 2019 / 11:57 pm

So sweet! Almost makes me want another. There’s nothing quite like those first days. Congratulations!

7. Jules December 24, 2019 / 3:12 pm

So beautiful. Best to you and your family.
    I remember those times first with my own and then with my grands…
    I would let them fall asleep on me and I was so content!