My friend, Matt Snyder, tagged me for a Sunshine Blogger Award way back when I dropped the ball and haven’t landed a successful down since…
Anyway, here are his questions and my answers:
- What is funny enough to make you laugh so hard to tears? I will laugh to tears at unexpected, humorous dialogue in movies, or at a clever joke setup in books. I believe I answered a similar question before; my response, then, was that funny exchanges with friends also crack me up.
- Where do you find your inspiration? Inspiration trickles in while I’m living life, much like baby spit-up suddenly trickling down my arm…
- Does money bring happiness? Yes. I even blogged about it. But all the money in the world cannot buy you people who honestly care about you when you’re old and dying.
- Do you have any regrets in life? I regret my entire life. I also think I’d regret a different life, so we’ll stick with this one.
- Do you prefer to create in silence or are you listening to music and if you are what would be your top 3 songs? I’m big into music. I use it frequently to tune out kids and housework. If I’m only limited to 3 songs, I’d pick whatever’s stuck in my head at the time. Currently, that’s: “Riptide,” by Vance Joy, “Dance of the Knights” by Prokofiev, and “I’d Rather Burn” by Blackbriar.
- What is one thing about you that no one knows (of course now they’ll know 😉 )? I do not like green eggs and ham -but I would eat them, Sam I Am.
- Do you blog for fun, as an outlet or for profit? If none of these than, what? Someday, I will profit from the experience of writing and connections to authors I’ve made from blogging. I will also find inner peace.
- Is there a particular person in your family you are or were most close to? Hm. I stay in touch with my family, so this isn’t a unique question for me. My closest family relationship is with my husband. 😍
- What is the most unique place you ever visited? Gilgal Gardens in Salt Lake City, Utah. Some people have too much money and not enough friends to advise against odd interests.
- If you were locked in a grocery store overnight, would the temptation to eat something be strong enough that you would break down eat something and pay for it the next day? Eat nothing? Eat something without paying? If I had not eaten, there’s no way I’d fast. Otherwise, honesty would trump hunger. If some emergent situation ended up requiring food eating, I’d pay for it the next day.
- If there was an opportunity to meet in person would you take it or are you more comfortable expressing the “online” version of you via the internet? I’m totally open to meeting, unless someone seems creepy. I yam what I yam.
I’m too tired to come up with 11 questions, so anyone who wants to can answer these three:
- Who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
- Baths or showers?
- What is your favorite color?
©2020 Chelsea Owens
Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
• Answer 11 questions the blogger asked you.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your blog post.
• Nominate 11 new bloggers & their blogs. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they received the award and ask your nominees 11 new questions.