Someday We Will, by Pam Webb AKA Cricket Muse

“Celebrate your ‘somedays’ and the ‘somedays’ to come.”

My friend, Pam Webb, is PUBLISHED! Her beautiful picture book was inspired by her thinking of what she and her sweet granddaughter would do together, someday. As she points out in her video, the current quarantine situation means this book applies to everyone.

I cried.

Besides recommending this book because it’s excellent and I love my Cricket Muse, I am also sharing because she’s offering a free signed copy if you respond to her book launch post.

Congratulations, C’Muse. I couldn’t be more proud.

15 thoughts on “Someday We Will, by Pam Webb AKA Cricket Muse

1. Pam Webb April 8, 2020 / 4:14 pm

Thanks, Chelsea. I didn’t see that you left a someday hope in my comments. I can only imagine what you will want for your someday. Did you bring home some of the cupcakes for your brood?😉

• Chelsea Owens April 8, 2020 / 5:51 pm

Did I! I’ll try to remember to write something. I’m really interested in purchasing two signed copies; will you have that option?

• Pam Webb April 8, 2020 / 6:12 pm

Books can be purchased through Amazon or Beaming Books. There are links at the bottom of the page.

• Pam Webb April 8, 2020 / 7:13 pm

Haha-no, I don’t think Amazon has quite gotten around to providing that service yet. I can create signed bookplates. I’ll work on that.

2. CarolCooks2 April 9, 2020 / 2:49 am

A lovely share and quite poignant given how we are having to isolate from our loved ones 🙂

3. Norah May 15, 2022 / 12:53 am

What a wonderful idea for a book. I like that we can look forward to somedays.