My good friend, Peregrine Arc, listed the best questions to answer as part of the online chain mail that is a blogging award. How can I resist?
- What’s something you’ve been doing to take care of yourself during the pandemic?
Hmmmm… Take care of myself… I knew there was something I forgot! -Ooh! I bought toilet paper.
- What’s one song, when it comes on the radio, you just have to sing along with?
I seem drawn to those impossible sorts, like “Titanium” and “Dream On.” I try to remember not to do so when my children’s friends are also in the car.
- A formal dinner has been held in your honor. Who’s the master of ceremonies?
M.C. Escher’s in my house! …or, down that staircase. …or, down that one…
- A fish comes out of the water next to your boat and starts talking to you. What message is the fish telling you?
“Did you know that the pH of most natural lake waters ranges from 6-9 and that figure varies based on the presence of carbonates and bicarbonates?”
- You’re playing real life Wizard’s Chess. What’re your odds of surviving?
Haha! None. That Sorceror’s Stone is gone!
- If your life was a play, what would be the major dramatic arc?
Erm. Hm. I’d have to say the part when the chocolate lands on the floor.
- If you could have one chore be automatically done for you for forever, what would it be and why?
Omigosh; dishes. If you don’t know why, come fulfill my magic wish.
Thanks for the fun, as always, Madame Arc. Stay cool, and keep your chocolate away from the cruel clutch of gravity!
©2020 Chelsea Owens