The awesome dude of Rethinking Scripture named me in his Vincent Ehindero Award waaay back on April 23. Yes, that was this year, but I think I’ve been too flaky in not answering it yet. So, here ya go:
- If you could be anyone living or dead who would that be?
I asked for specifics on this question, like length and whether I’d have to also be dead if I picked someone dead… So, assuming I could be anyone for a short period of time, I would definitely choose to try out a celebrity’s life. I’ve always been fascinated with how people live; a very rich person would be interesting.
(Further, a very poor person would also be interesting but less comfortable. Further further, I’d enjoy any other life for a bit since I am naturally curious.)
- Using just one word how would you describe yourself?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
I consider myself an introvert, with a confused expression when others say they assumed otherwise.
- Name one thing that if you had the means to do it what would that be?
My son keeps asking me a similar question, to which I keep answering, “A permanent end to Coronavirus.”
- Are you a cat or dog person, or maybe both?
I am a dog person, but that is the cats’ fault.
©2020 Chelsea Owens
Some people you should follow include:
–Carrot Ranch‘s blog for a great community and for writing prompts and tips.
–Carol‘s musings, recipes, and recycling news for musings, recipes, and recycling news.
-Carol’s friend, Sally Cronin, for great information on writing and nutrition (and much, much more!)
–Sue Vincent‘s prompts and sharing of people who responded to her prompts. She is, hands-down, one of the best writers and poets in the blogging world.
–Colleen Chesebro, who does a poem-writing contest every week. She includes a lot of resources and instructions on poetry as well.
Basically, anyone else I’ve nominated in the past. I loves me my friends, and think you all should know you all.
If anyone is looking to answer awesome questions, respond to any or all in the comments:
- If you had to choose between a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and a Hershey’s Cookies and Cream candy bar, why is that even a choice?
- Seriously, who stole the cookies from the cookie jar?
- What’s your favorite color?
- If you became the supreme leader of your own country for a day and could put any law in place that you wanted, what would you do?
- What’s one of your favorite books?
This is the part where I re-post the re-posted parts about ‘rules’ and such:
Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
Make a post of the award (with a photo.)
Post the rules.
Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Photo Credits: Brett Sayles and Viktor Mogilat on Pexels.com.