So Long, and Thanks for All the Friendship

Thus begins my summer sabbatical. Ironically, ’tis also my third Blogiversary.

Screenshot_2020-06-23-11-39-43

I’m visiting a few blogging friends before the tech-free boat departs, then I’m sailing away till September. I’m very excited. I have my notebook, my unruly crew of five boys, and some reading to keep me company.

20200623_161113

See ya soon!

Β©2020 Chelsea Owens

72 thoughts on “So Long, and Thanks for All the Friendship

1. ellenbest24 June 24, 2020 / 3:11 pm

Happy blogversary to you🍾🍷🍸πŸ₯‚πŸŽ€πŸŽ§πŸŽΌπŸŽ™πŸŽΆlalalalalala happy blogversary toooo yoooooo.

2. D. Wallace Peach June 24, 2020 / 8:39 pm

Ah, Chelsea, have fun!!! And I was tickled to see your reading selection. I hope you enjoy. What a treat to take a long tech break. I know you’ll return refreshed. Happy Sailing Away!

3. johnlmalone June 25, 2020 / 1:12 am

will miss your voice, Chelsea and warm presence; have a great sabbatical ; you’ll come back refreshed and enriched I’m sure πŸ™‚

4. Denny K June 25, 2020 / 3:06 am

Have a great summer, Chelsea. Getting to know you has been a pleasure. I look forward to your return. You will not regret your decision to unplug the blogsphere while you plug in to your family. Enjoy!

• Chelsea Owens June 25, 2020 / 1:47 pm

❀ Thanks! I hope you have a great summer as well!

5. Pam Webb June 25, 2020 / 7:01 am

Thanks for stopping by before you head out and Someday we will hear from you again😊Take care

6. manitobamomblog June 25, 2020 / 8:31 am

Sounds wonderful! I hope you have a great summer. I’m impressed that your blog is only 3 years old, with how popular it is! But really, it’s no wonder. 😊

• Chelsea Owens June 25, 2020 / 1:55 pm

❀ That is so sweet! I get Blogging Envy when I look at friends with more followers, so thank you!

7. Jules June 25, 2020 / 12:25 pm

Looking forward to hearing of your adventures. Travel safe, stay safe and enjoy!
    ((hugs)) ~Jules

8. Miriam Hurdle June 25, 2020 / 1:13 pm

What a great idea to take a tech free summer off. You’ll have a great time with your five boys. Wonderful choice of summer reading. Have a great summer, Chelsea!

• petespringerauthor June 25, 2020 / 8:26 pm

It’s these pesky last-minute bloggers who won’t let you getaway.

9. H.R.R. Gorman July 2, 2020 / 5:20 pm

Have a good sabbatical! I started doing weekly rounds of blogs, so you’ll probably not get this ’til much later, but best of luck to ye!