Another Update -Woohoo

Look at that: only two days in, and I’m already boring you. But, wait -it’s important.

• I will be adding book reviews to the blog. I definitely want to read and review ones by people I know, so drop me a line if you’d like me to read, review, and interview.
  • I will be starting the new and improved terrible poetry contest tomorrow Saturday!!! Problem is, I can’t think of a catchy-enough name. “Funny Poetry” and “Humorous Poetry” strike me as too ho-hum for an event that will be anything but! Drop me another line with a name idea for our new contest.
  • I will be answering people’s prompts and doing a few of my own. I can’t participate every week/day/hour, but can pop in once a month or so. Drop me a third line with whatever prompt you do and when.
  • I will now be leaving to pick up children from school. Drop me a line about how your Coronalife is going.
Photo by Ekrulila on Pexels.com

Β©2020 Chel Owens

49 thoughts on “Another Update -Woohoo

• Chelsea Owens September 3, 2020 / 4:13 pm

πŸ˜€ I’ll consider that one.

1. TanGental September 3, 2020 / 4:06 pm

1. I’d love you to read anything but they’re on Amazon and I’d prefer you to choose. Or you can wait on my attempts at a sort of magical realism/ scifi romance and or comic fantasy which will come out eventually
    3. I do Sue Vincent’s and Charli Mills and monthly blog battle and occasional flash! Friday though that has a short turn round. If you want the links let me know.

2. dumbestblogger September 3, 2020 / 4:22 pm

That’s one, two, three, four lines dropped. Hope the fishing is good.

3. RuthScribbles September 3, 2020 / 5:10 pm

Laughable poetry

And my book will be easy to read and review!! (It’s invisible)

4. msnyder1970 September 3, 2020 / 5:22 pm

I think you collab with me on my comic strip blue turtle…As for the funny poetry how about “Chuckles, Guffaws & Stanzas Oh My”

• Chelsea Owens September 3, 2020 / 6:56 pm

❀ I’ll look it up. Is it on your blog? I’m just getting back to reading everyone.

Great name!

• msnyder1970 September 4, 2020 / 5:01 pm

yes, a couple times two of which I collaged with other bloggers as writers

5. johnlmalone September 3, 2020 / 7:01 pm

hey! what are you doing posting already? aren’t you on sabbatical ? πŸ™‚

• Chelsea Owens September 3, 2020 / 8:40 pm

Hi, John! I’m back! I just need to figure out how to get to everyone, to read. πŸ™‚

6. obbverse September 3, 2020 / 11:32 pm

Howsabout ‘Recalling Mcgonagall?’ Hope you’re ready, I think you’re going to be busy!

• Chelsea Owens September 4, 2020 / 6:48 am

It’s catchy! I’m always busy. πŸ™‚ Now, go unplug as planned! 🏝

• obbverse September 4, 2020 / 2:28 pm

Maybe a week or longer. The itch seems to be starting up again.

7. CarolCooks2 September 4, 2020 / 2:40 am

Welcome back, Chelsea…I hope you enjoyed your sabbatical…I’m beginning to wish I had taken one I am getting a little jaded but hey ho that will pass I am sure πŸ™‚

• Chelsea Owens September 4, 2020 / 6:52 am

Thanks, Carol. Yes and no. I needed to remove a few items from my plate; but, as I suspected, not having my WP community also depressed me more. I relate to feeling jaded.

8. Ian Kay September 4, 2020 / 10:29 am

Given your liking for Douglas Adams, Chelsea, I wonder how you haven’t worked LoonyVerse into a title.

Nice to have you back.

• Chel Owens September 4, 2020 / 11:02 am

By George, you’re right, too!

9. Jules September 8, 2020 / 8:47 am

I’ve been a tad picky about which prompts I do. I’m trying to make time for other things in my life too.
    But you know how that works. And you’ve got more to do.
    Just more than less got back from being away and far from being caught up with blog visits.
    So… read of me what you will. And enjoy – I’ve no books of my own just in some charity books and in the Carrot Ranch anthology.

Just stay sane. (Hugs!)

• Chel Owens September 8, 2020 / 9:20 am

Sounds like my life, except I’m not in any anthologies. πŸ™‚

• Jules September 8, 2020 / 9:39 am

I think I have about 30 – 35 years on you… just wait – I’m sure you will be and you’ll publish too! πŸ˜‰

10. petespringerauthor September 10, 2020 / 5:05 pm

Hi Chelsea,

I was looking for a way to send you an email to discuss this, but I don’t see any contact form on your blog. What’s the best way to contact you?

• Chel Owens September 10, 2020 / 5:19 pm

I do have a contact form, or Hugh told me that you can e-mail anyone who’s left a comment by looking at comments from your admin page. I’ll e-mai you.

11. H.R.R. Gorman September 13, 2020 / 6:44 am

Nice to see you back! I’m especially looking forward to the book reviews and corona cure.

• H.R.R. Gorman September 13, 2020 / 7:59 am

Pffft I don’t really care either way, if you’re trying to make me feel good. At this point the other two stories I’ve had are about half down, and I really don’t know what’ll happen to Chimera. Sometimes I get pretty depressed about writing, though.

• Chel Owens September 13, 2020 / 8:21 am

You and me, both.

If you finish something and publish it, I will read it -no matter how ‘racy’ certain family members think it might be. πŸ˜‰

Comments are closed.