Hey! It’s the A Mused Poetry Contest! Make a gaffe, cause a laugh!
Here are the specifics for this week’s contest:
- The Theme is commercials: try radio, newspaper, halftime show, or a high-pressured letter you get in the mail.
- The Length needs to run between 5 and 155 words.
- Rhyming is at the discretion of the poet (you).
- The Rating can be PG-13 (though I’m not fond of cussing). Hear that, E??
- MAKE US LAUGH. I wanna hear your ditty passed around online meetings, morning talk shows, and incessant chatting from children at the dinner table.
You have till 10:00 a.m. MST next Friday (October 2) to submit a poem.
Use the form below to stay anonymous for a week.
Otherwise, for a more social experience, include your poem or a link to it in the comments. Drop a comment if you try to link back and it doesn’t show up within a day.
©2020 Chel Owens