My newly-discovered friend and excellent poet, Hobbo, nominated me for a Mystery Award awhile back. Here are the questions I am to answer (and my answers):
- How did you get into blogging? -Once upon a midnight dreary as I sat with eyes all bleary, trying to make Facebook full of my reposted lore, a friend said, “Try a blog, you fool!” -and so I did, and so I love it evermore. (And, I wanted to write a book.)
- What makes you tick? -Chocolate. Definitely chocolate.
- Who would you swap places with for a day… -At this point, a coddled sloth in the nicest zoo in existence.
- …and why? -Sleep!
- What is the silliest thing you’ve ever done? -As a teenage Girl Scout, I sang and danced on top of the tables with my fellow Cadettes at day camp.
Thanks for the fun questions! I encourage anyone interested in great suggestions for sites to follow to read the other awards posts I’ve done.
To fulfill the requirements from Hobbo, I need to write three things about me: I am brunette, brown- eyed, and love socks. A favorite post I thought to share is “Flat-footed.”
Here, also, are questions anyone can answer:
- If the sky were purple, would you ask why it’s blue?
- What’s the answer to life, the universe, and where I left my car keys?
- What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
- If you could meet any author, living or dead, why would you want to practice necromanic reanimation??
©2020 Chel Owens
In the meantime, here are the ‘rules’ for this award:
Display the award logo on your blog.
Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Answer the 5 questions in my list.
Nominate 10-20 bloggers
Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including one weird or funny question.
Share the link to your best post.