It’s the week before Halloween here in the United States! Let’s look to amuse with some boo’s!
Here are the spooky specifics:
- Our Theme is What’s behind the mask? Did two socially-distanced first-daters face a nasty surprise? Perhaps the Phantom of the Opera revealed an embarrassing birthmark? You decide, and you write a poem about it!
- Keep the Length manageable, at between 3 and 153 words.
- Rhyme if your crystal ball tells you to, but don’t if it’s not in the cards.
- There’s no need for tricks regarding Rating. You can scare your
victimsreaders and keep things clean.
- However you choose to cast your spell, my dear, ensure your Halloween brew is brimming with humor.
You have till 10:00 a.m. MST next Friday (October 30) to submit a poem.
Use the magic form, below, to remain anonymous for a week.
Otherwise, include your spellbook poem or a link to it in the comments. Drop a comment or conjuring crystal if your link-back doesn’t show up by midnight of when you cast it.
©2020 Chel Owens