Do you love to laugh out loud? Silently snicker? Guffaw as you …gallop? You’re in the right place!
Here are the rules for this week:
- The Theme is road-trip disasters or vacation mishaps. Did you travel all day and into the night, only to find another person in your bed? Find a flat tire midway through Nebraska? Get chased by roos in The Never-Never? Poem about it.
- Length: flexible. Keep the word count between 5 and 155 words.
- I recommend Rhyming, but it’s up to you!
- Arriving in a strange town where no one speaks your language and discovering you haven’t packed spare underwear is very frustrating, so the Rating can be PG-13 or cleaner.
- MAKE US LAUGH. Sad as you feel/felt/will feel, capture the humor in the annoyance.
You have till 10:00 a.m. MST next Friday (November 6) to submit a poem.
Use the form, below, to remain anonymous for a week.
Otherwise, include your poem or a link to it in the comments. Drop a comment if your link-back doesn’t show up by midnight the day you create it.
©2020 Chel Owens