Laughter is the best medicine, right after an appropriate prescription from a licensed physician. Most of us are freelance writers, so we’ll take what we can get.
Here are the rules for this week:
- In light of our lucky end date of Friday the 13th, the Theme is Bad Luck.
- Length: 113 words or fewer.
- Rhyming is optional, but recommended.
- There’s not much risqué about superstition, so keep the Rating at PG.
- The goal is LAUGHTER. Make black cats funny, Karma amusing, and ill-timed fate hilarious.
You have till 10:00 a.m. MST next Friday (November 13) to submit a poem.
Use the form, below, to chance anonymity for a week.
Otherwise, include your poem or a link to it in the comments. Leave me a comment if your link-back doesn’t show up by midnight of the day you create it.
Best of luck to you!
©2020 Chel Owens