A new year’s creeping up on us, and I think it’s time for some limericks.
- This month’s Theme is Resolutions.
- The Length is however long you need for a standard limerick: five lines of AABBA, in anapestic meter.
- You’re going to have to Rhyme; that’s what AABBA means…
- The Rating’s PGish. Yes, I’m aware of how these poems usually go. Be creative.
- And, above all, make us laugh. I want your life coach to drop his Downward Dog in convulsions of hysteria on his organic bamboo exercise mat.
You have till 10:00 a.m. MST next MONTH (January 8) to submit a poem.
Use the form, below, to remain anonymous until results are posted.
Otherwise, include your poem or a link to it in the comments. Leave a comment if your link-back doesn’t show up by midnight of the day you create it.
Happy New Year!
©2020/2021 Chel Owens