It’s definitely time for another A Mused Poetry Contest. I hope you’ve been honing your poetic skills for this one…
- The Theme is a catchy jingle for a product that really should not be sold to the general public.
- Commercials pay by air time used, so keep your Length short, sweet, and repeat-able.
- Rhyming is optional, but recommended. The most memorable ditties usually do.
- This isn’t PPV, so aim for a Rating of TV-PG or cleaner.
- The most important angle here, chairmen of the board, is humor. What makes our audience laugh? What will make them snort up their diet soft drink all over their luxury sofa and soil that designer pair of celebrity-endorsed trousers? Hmmm?
You have till 10:00 a.m. MST next MONTH (April 16) to submit a poem. I’ll try to remember, this time.
Use the form, below, to remain anonymous until results are posted.
Otherwise, include your poem in the comments, link to it in the comments, or leave a note that you’ve written one and stuck it on your own site in the comments. You cannot simply link back to my post because WordPress is stupid and I will not receive it.
I’ve set the date
Now I can’t wait.
Write us a poem,
Then you’ll feel great!
©2021 Chel Owens