It’s past time for another A Mused Poetry Contest. I blame the management. And aliens.
- This month’s Theme is a political campaign slogan and/or speech. You’ve heard the usual promises, mud-slinging, and appeals to special interest groups -now, USE THEM.
- Gone are the days of the Lincoln/Douglas debates; keep your poem’s Length brief and snappy enough to… oh, man; you’ve already lost the audience.
- Rhyming is up to your campaign manager.
- This will be broadcast to general audiences, so keep the Rating clean -or, at least realize that some ****ing ****s will be censored.
- What’s most important? HUMOR! When do we want it? By next month!
You have till 10:00 a.m. MST next MONTH (May 14) to submit a poem.
Use the form, below, to keep your record clean until results are posted.
Otherwise, include your poem in the comments, link to it in the comments, or leave a note that you’ve written one and stuck it on your own site in the comments. You cannot just link back to my post because WordPress is stupid and I will not receive it.
©2021 Chel Owens