Really Big News of a Non-Writing Kind …Again

I haven’t been around much lately. I’ve been blaming the toddler of two year’s ago’s pregnancy. You know, him and his four older brothers…

I’ve a new excuse, however: we are expecting once again.

I’m twelve weeks along, slightly ill all day, and keep taking an impromptu nap on the couch or floor around 4 p.m. most days.

Just know that I still love you all and visit your blog when I can. I write when I can. I’ll be more consistent once November comes. πŸ™‚

Β©2021 Chel Owens

82 thoughts on “Really Big News of a Non-Writing Kind …Again

1. mymindlessdrivel May 5, 2021 / 10:32 pm

All the best as you…wait. Maybe a girl, finally?

• Chel Owens May 5, 2021 / 10:54 pm

πŸ˜€ I assume male till proven otherwise at this point. πŸ˜€

2. obbverse May 5, 2021 / 10:41 pm

I’ll say congratulations are due, but no doubt that’s all a bit tiring…

3. Bruce Goodman May 6, 2021 / 12:30 am

WOW! That is wonderful! And all the best. It is proof of a deity blessing you and your family. God has confidence in you. (And P.S. I secretly hope it’s a girl but my great-grandmother had 11 boys in a row so Providence does its own thing!)

• Chel Owens May 6, 2021 / 8:41 am

We’re probably more of a relay race team. πŸ˜€ Kevin’s on the slighter side of the height spectrum.

4. petespringerauthor May 6, 2021 / 1:27 am

You just can’t get enough boys. Much luck to you with your pregnancy.

• Chel Owens May 6, 2021 / 8:41 am

πŸ˜€ All boys is an interesting mix…. then again, that’s my world. I’m not sure if it’d be so different with girls in the mix.

5. Simon May 6, 2021 / 2:57 am

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ’–It’s a great news… Yay!!!! πŸ₯³

6. Hobbo May 6, 2021 / 3:25 am

Congratulations! Six children, wow. At least they are not all coming along at once like the lady in yesterday’s limerick!

7. pkadams May 6, 2021 / 5:07 am

Congratulations, my friend! This is my favorite post of the day! I know pregnancy can be really tough , but it still brings wonderful hope of new life . Praying for you πŸ’•

• Chel Owens May 6, 2021 / 9:16 am

Aw, thank you, PK. πŸ™‚ It’s a really really long nine months, for sure!

8. gregoryjoel May 6, 2021 / 7:37 am

Congratulations! Hope all is (will) go well. Get rested where you can and know Margaret and I are adding you to our prayer kist.

• Chel Owens May 6, 2021 / 9:23 am

❀❀ Thank you so much! I’m hoping everything runs smoothly.

9. Jules May 6, 2021 / 8:40 am

I’ll keep you and your family in my thoughts!!!
    All the best and keep healthy… and attempt sanity! πŸ’ž

10. willowdot21 May 6, 2021 / 2:33 pm

What wonderful news so pleased for you allπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

11. Master of Something Yet May 6, 2021 / 9:28 pm

Congratulations! Being a mum of three boys I’m not going to do what others did to me and assume you’re hoping for girl. (My response was usually “Gosh no! What would I want with one of those??”) I’ll just wish you an easy pregnancy, a smooth birth and a healthy baby.

• Chel Owens May 6, 2021 / 10:01 pm

Ha ha! We are of the same mind. Yeah; I’m fine with boys. I’m just hoping for a healthy baby.

12. bosssybabe May 8, 2021 / 5:25 pm

Ackkk congrats!!! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›πŸ˜±πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰β€οΈ how exciting!!! Bless your heart, you have a ton of humans to keep alive! πŸ˜„πŸ˜±πŸ˜‡ Happy mothers day! πŸ™‚

13. D. Wallace Peach May 12, 2021 / 8:59 am

Whoa, Chelsea. Congrats. I hope you’re doing well and taking good care of yourself. Sending huge hugs. ❀

14. Michael B. Fishman May 15, 2021 / 2:37 pm

Congratulations to you and Kevin! And November is a great month to have a baby. Some very nice people were born in November.