I’ve been absent lately, in an unofficial fashion. Since this has been due to life and its overwhelming responsibilities -furthermore, since no one has gone looking for me in a panic- I can only presume that: either everyone is equally engaged, or everyone understands that I am not only engaged but have married and sired six children.
If you are feeling like panicking, this post is meant to deter that.
I intend to include:
- More creative stories, although they may be short.
- More off-the-cuff posts as was my wont before COVID-19 hit.
- Poetry, naturally.
- Reviews of favorite books and movies.
- Updates on COVID-19 conditions, as necessary.
- A contest, or many. I’d love to award literal prizes.
- Quotes. I love me my quotes.
- Guest posts. PLEASE!
- Wrap-ups of my Tour of Utah and mystery series, and promises I’ve made to bloggers to read their works.
If you made it this far, maybe you’d consider helping:
1. What would you like to read? Why do you come around here?
2. Would you be a guest blogger?
3. Would you be a guest host for a contest or writing prompt?
4. Is there anything I haven’t listed that you’d like me to write about?
Thank you for joining me on consider the current chaos.
Hopefully, I’ll squeeze out a plan for the year and get back with you. In the meantime, please do answer my questions.
©2022 Chel Owens