59 thoughts on “Friday Photo

1. Jules January 28, 2022 / 10:11 am

…hmmm…. something I could live without. I’d pass it on as a gag gift!
    Someone was clever though.

2. Lesleykluchin January 28, 2022 / 1:14 pm

Those are great! I so would have bought those if my kids were little. In fact, I would have used them in school for a fun center . Probably around Halloween. However, since you aren’t supposed to celebrate Halloween in school I would have read a Richard Scary book or another fun one and then had the room moms in to help with an activity for the kids.

• Chel Owens January 28, 2022 / 3:11 pm

Meh. My boys always get a ‘Halloween’ party. You’re right; these would be great for that!

• Lesleykluchin January 28, 2022 / 3:12 pm

Oops, I meant Maurice Sendak … wrong author… lol

3. kat January 28, 2022 / 2:15 pm

I’ll take them in the hope they’ll freak out my kids enough they’ll never want to play zombie again.

• kat January 29, 2022 / 11:40 pm

I’m afraid you’re right… They don’t scare as easily as they used to.

4. mymindlessdrivel January 28, 2022 / 4:53 pm

Well, the Garbage Pail Kids were popular with kids a few years ago. Kids seem to like gross stuff just on principle. And, yeah, there are a whole bunch of adults who would enjoy having a theme party with these. Zombies are so omnipresent anymore.

5. bosssybabe January 28, 2022 / 6:20 pm

haha never seen this before, wonder if it actually comes out looking exactly like that! I find sometimes those molds aren’t the best!

6. petespringerauthor January 28, 2022 / 8:50 pm

How about as a housewarming gift for the new neighbors? πŸ˜‚

7. Nope, Not Pam January 29, 2022 / 3:14 am

Now that is seriously odd … and I so want it πŸ˜€