Friday Photo

The life of a parent is a solitary one, right up until you need to use the bathroom. I took this picture as one of those You’ll miss it when they’re older ideas.

Little did I know that my darlings would take it one step further…

For those who’ve never been bored in a doctor’s office, those are inflated exam gloves. Yes, we had a pair because we had recently been bored in a doctor’s office. Looks like they came in handy.

Β©2022 Chel Owens

36 thoughts on “Friday Photo

1. Hobbo February 11, 2022 / 11:51 am

🀣 I thought for a minute that you’d cornered a cow in your bathroom!

2. kat February 11, 2022 / 2:13 pm

Haha! Had to scroll by fast, though. My 7 year old is sitting next to me and I don’t want him getting any ideas! It’s bad enough picture #1 happens.

• Chel Owens February 11, 2022 / 3:11 pm

Ha! You wouldn’t believe how often my kids try to repeat things they see!

3. Tippy Gnu February 11, 2022 / 4:50 pm

Smart kids. It doesn’t hurt so much when someone steps on an inflated glove.

4. Bruce Goodman February 11, 2022 / 5:30 pm

The fingers on the hands on the right would be brilliant for playing the viola (old music teacher coming out here!) The second picture looks like those Japanese radishes.

5. petespringerauthor February 11, 2022 / 8:26 pm

This is one of the tradeoffs of having nothing but boys.🀣

6. Pam Webb February 12, 2022 / 7:06 am

It’s an unspoken re in our house to not hover near the bathroom door. Looks like that rule is busted at your house. Maybe it’s a boy thing to hover.

• Chel Owens February 12, 2022 / 8:10 pm

If they’re not in school, I never get uninterrupted bathroom time.

7. Pepper February 16, 2022 / 6:23 pm

Thanks for the laugh. πŸ˜‚