44 thoughts on “Friday Photo

1. mymindlessdrivel March 25, 2022 / 10:22 am

Oooooo! The potential! The doctor calendar. The __(fill in the blank with your parent’s choice of mate for you)__ calendar! Then branch out to grandbaby calendars so you can bring those to mom and dad, too.

• LA March 26, 2022 / 5:03 am

My hubby is December…

• Chel Owens March 26, 2022 / 11:27 pm

That would’ve been awesome. Of course, I could see my husband sticking his own picture over the others if I brought home a calendar of guys.

2. robstroud March 25, 2022 / 2:09 pm

Nothin’ says “nice” like a ukulele and whatever pattern is on that shirt…

3. Lesleykluchin March 25, 2022 / 2:48 pm

Hey, why not? Every other group has calendars. When I was younger I might have bought one! Lol Now if I want to look at good looking Jewish doctors I just have to go to my oncologist’s office. I swear, three of the handsomest men on earth work there. Yes, they are gynecological surgeons in either white lab coats or green scrubs, but gosh one is better looking than the other. AND they all either got their medical degrees from Harvard or Yale. I made a joke to my chemo nurse that on their resumes, besides their medical skills, was it a prerequisite that they’d have to be incredibly handsome too? It’s kind of a joke among the women in treatment because here we all are, fighting to live, at various stages of treatment from chemo to maintenance programs, and most of the ladies are over 50 and bald. Yet, every single one of them mentions on how good looking the doctors are. Plus, they are not only excellent surgeons, they are kind hearted. Talk about bonuses! Hey, we might have cancer, but our eyes can still recognize good looking men!

After my surgery, I was kept in the hospital for a week before they released me. When friends visited (it was two months before the pandemic began). When my doctor came in, my gal pals almost fell over and tried their best not to drool. My doctor IS adorable.(I’m guessing he’s in his early 40’s) and after he’d leave, they’d gush on about how cute he was. Keep in mind his age is somewhere between that of my sons, so it would be creepy for me to fantasize about him. But, he is a cutie for sure. And heck, if you have to have cancer it doesn’t hurt to have a nice looking doctor to treat you. lol. In fact at first glance, his partner who visited me in the hospital,but wasn’t my surgeon, is a George Clooney look alike. I was on pain meds and I swear I thought it was George in his ER garb. (Yeah, my doctors are George Clooney handsome) . Maybe they should do a calendar.
    So don’t judge. Trust me, there are many handsome Jewish guys out there.

• Chel Owens March 25, 2022 / 3:46 pm

Oh, I believe it! And now I think your doctors really should do a calendar. Maybe for charity.

4. petespringerauthor March 25, 2022 / 3:45 pm

How come nobody ever wants to bring the nice guys home to meet dad?😊

• Chel Owens March 25, 2022 / 3:47 pm

😀 Didn’t your wife bring you home to her family?

• petespringerauthor March 25, 2022 / 4:27 pm

She did. There’s a story with that too. To prove my worth and be a nice guy, I tried to put up a new fence in +100 degree temperatures at my mother-in-law’s home. By the end of the day, I was in bed with heat—stroke. (no joke) Where did you find this wimp?🤣

5. Nope, Not Pam March 26, 2022 / 2:58 am

Seriously why do I never find these calendars 😉

• Chel Owens March 26, 2022 / 8:58 am

The real-life versions might be better to find. 😉

• Nope, Not Pam March 26, 2022 / 9:51 pm

I think I’d stick to the calendar

6. Jim Borden March 26, 2022 / 9:51 am

that’s funny; I wonder what the bonus 4-month grid is…

7. hbsuefred April 3, 2022 / 1:05 pm

This store looks like my kind of place to indulge in retail therapy!

• Chel Owens April 3, 2022 / 5:26 pm

Oh, it’s terrible for that. They had all these new books for $1 each…

Comments are closed.