33 thoughts on “Friday Photo

• Chel Owens September 23, 2022 / 9:04 pm

They love curling up right after we’ve watered. It’s a cooler bed than the sidewalk!

1. petespringerauthor September 23, 2022 / 11:03 pm

Some people have green thumbs, while others have furry thumbs.

2. Nope, Not Pam September 24, 2022 / 4:59 am

Hey Chelsea, I’m putting a shout out for pet photos this week to practice my drawing. Would love to do your cats 😊

3. Jules September 27, 2022 / 12:42 pm

You grew Kitties!! Sooo cute!
    I have just a few green peppers left growing. Hopefully I remember to pull them before the first frost. The other night is was below 50F!

• Chel Owens September 27, 2022 / 1:15 pm

We got two bell peppers, total. The corn and tomatoes did all right until the deer took a few shortcuts across plants…

Good thing cats take care of themselves!

• Jules September 28, 2022 / 2:58 pm

I tried to grow corn a long time ago… it got a fungus… (which I later found out could have been valuable… kind of like birds nest soup?). But I don’t get enough sun in the back anymore. I guess the deer were hungry too. I just didn’t think there were that many deer in Utah. 🙂

• Jules September 29, 2022 / 6:01 pm

I guess when I think of Utah I think of quite a bit of open space, rock and dust. But there’s got to be cities, parks and gardens 🙂
            (((Hugs)))

• Chel Owens September 29, 2022 / 8:30 pm

To be fair, a lot of it is open and dead. Most people live where there’s water, though.

• Jules October 1, 2022 / 10:47 am

Water is good. 😉
                Arizona used to be open and dead too…
                But the towns grew and the dry land vanished. Especially with people putting in pools and none native plants. That happen in areas where I had relatives living. Their neihborhood kept expanding.